Aditi Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd. a division of Aditi group, has been a trusted & acknowledged brand in the Indian food processing sector since 1994.
Aditi Group: The Genesis and The Journey
Working relentlessly since last 37 years, this rapidly growing dynamic group has come a long way. Its multifarious activities comprise of Fruit & Vegetable food products processing, Trading of Agriculture, Implements & Inputs, Manufacturing corrugated boxes in different grades, Trading of Gas & Petroleum, Banking and several other service oriented industries. Apart from its remarkable success, the group has immensely benefited the rural community. The Group has been investing into promising ventures and manufacturing processed fruits & vegetables products according to international standards.
Aditi Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd. the Fruit & Vegetable Processing Industry, is a prominent name among all these ventures. Today, it has achieved a stature of being one of its kind and largest multi Fruits and Vegetables processing unit in India.
Aditi Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd. : A fresh and luscious success story
Aditi Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd., a division of Aditi group, has been a trusted & acknowledged brand in the Indian food processing sector since 1994. Its state-of-the-art technology in research and manufacturing has given the company an unquestionable edge. The company has developed a variety of food products from fruits and vegetables through world class R & D facility at AFRC, Which has adopted ISO 22000 : 2005 FSMS Standard / BRC & US FDA. The products are developed, processed and packaged for both direct as well as industrial consumption. An ability to keep pace with the changing market has added to its advantageous position.
Meticulous and precise processing
Thousands of tones of fresh fruits & vegetables are carefully processed at the factory. The raw material and the final product undergo a strict quality control procedure in our well equipped laboratory. We adopt latest technology and production to know how to offer our customers the best and the choicest.
Our Expertise | Our Strength
We are empowered by a sophisticated infrastructure with the requisite machineries and a cutting edge technology. We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing and packaging facility at Nerle, near Sangli (Maharashtra), with a fleet of committed and dexterous work force of more than 450 employees. No wonder that our production capacity per day is around 200 tons.
It’s heartening to see an increase of almost 60% in women employees. The number of men & women employees increases to 700 & 750 respectively during the crop season.
Our finest products have made us emerge as the reputed manufacturer and exporter of Fruit Pulps, Fruit Jams, Canned Vegetables, Sauces & Ketchups in India.
- We harness the dream of making our company one of the best in the country as well as internationally in the Fruit & Vegetable processing industry.
- To help local farmers in the production of various fruits which are in demand within the country as well as in the international market by adhering to the quality standards with the help of Aditi’s highly qualified team of experts; process them in our internationally acclaimed & hygienically controlled manufacturing plants and supply the endproducts to the domestic & international market.
- We intend to take our ADITI, HALLO & PRUTHVI brands to all the nooks & corners of our country.
- Continuous innovation is our passion and to achieve global standards of excellence in our operation with focus on consumer satisfaction providing consumers the real taste of India.
- Quality product with proven traceability, to set up high standards of quality, productivity and efficiency.
- To increase canned food Consumption daily habits among the people within our country.
- To develop & deliver healthy & hygienic food products while preserving nature’s goodness.
- To strengthening rural economy by generating employment within the country.
- To create awareness in agro sectors for making advanced organic farming.
- In the near future, the group intends to open exclusive outlets of their products in the metro cities of the country.
- To make our administrative work more efficient, we intend to implement SAP ERP System.
- Our aim is to make all the products of ADITI FOODS available for online sales, CSD & Navy canteens.
- We intend to increase the present production capacity of 200 metric tons to 300 metric tons by year to go.
Factory add: R. S. 655, J. B. PATIL Ind. Estate, Nerla,
Pune – Banglore Highway, Tal-Walwa,
Dist-Sangli, Pin-415406 Maharshta (India)