Yenna Dosa remains committed in providing the BEST SOUTH INDIAN FOOD IN PUNE which is good for your health. Prashant Shetty, the owner of the restaurant is a renounced person in the catering field who always aim at delivering valuable services during your visit.
We offer a variety of rich vegetarian food of Southern India such as Mangalore, Karwar, Malabar, Chettinad, and other styles. Another thing is our restaurant provides special foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We have a prefixed menu enabling you to select varieties accordingly.
We are a unit of Nimantran restaurant in Pune that lets you relish multi-cuisine vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food.
Our takeaway services are a suitable one for receiving the food at your door step. Yenna Dosa in one of the best authentic South Indian restaurants in Bibvewadi, Pune that has set a new benchmark in taste, quality, and services and provides BEST SOUTH INDIAN FOOD IN PUNE. As a food lover, you can enjoy all types of south indian food in our restaurant in Bibvewadi ,Pune with the latest facilities for getting more satisfaction.
Yenna Dosa restaurant provides opportunities for you to find all types of delicious food at one place. We bring a smile on your face with our exceptional services.
We invite your feedbacks, suggestions, and inputs that can help to improve our service, taste and quality of the food.
menu’s of Yenna Dosa
Yenna Dosa is committed to provide Authentic south Indian food in Pune. Our takeaway services are a suitable one for receiving the foods in your home and other places.Contact Us for any of your customized parties.
- Idliyappam (2pc)South Indian food consisting of rice flour pressed into noodle form and then steamed.
- Idli (2pc)Idli are a type of savoury rice cake, popular as breakfast foods throughout India.
- Malligae Idli (2pc)It is called as mallige idli because of the extra softness of the idli.
- Paniyaram (Appae) (6pc)Paniyaram is an Indian dish made by steaming batter using a mould.
- Rava Idli (1pc)Rava idli is a variation of the popular South Indian breakfast item, idli, made with rava.
- Thathe Idli (1pc)Thatte Idli is one of the Karnataka’s famous breakfast dish.
- Button Idli Samber (12pc)Mini Idli/Idly Sambar is a South Indian Food.
- Kanchivaram Idli (2pc)Kanchipuram Idli, The flavour of cumin-pepper along with ginger powder makes this idli really wonderful.
- Idli (1pc) Vada (1pc)Typical South Indian breakfast comprises of the soul satisfying super soft idli vada dipped in pipping hot South Indian sambar.
- Idli (2pc) Vada (1pc)vadas are typically served along with a main course such as idli.
- Medu Vada (2pc)Medu Vada, One of the most famous South Indian breakfasts.
- Maddur Vada (1pc)Maddur vade, is a savoury fritter-type snack from South India.
- Masala Vada (3pc)Masala Vada is a popular street food in South India.
- Mangalore Bonde (6pc)Mangalore Bonda, popularly known as Goli Baje is very addictive snack.
- Spl. Day’s Saboodana Vada (2pc)Sabudana vada, also called ‘sago vada’, is a traditional deep fried snack from Maharashtra, India.(Eve. 4 pm to 9 pm)
- Uppma :Uppma is a dish from the Indian subcontinent, most common in South Indian.
- Sheera: Sheera, a sweet, but had as part of breakfast by seasoned mumbaikars.
- Rava Pongal: Rava Pongal is a healthy South Indian breakfast recipe made using rava.
- Rice Pongal: Serve rice pongal with chutney or sambar. Nutrition Facts.
(6.20 am to Closing)
- Filter Coffee Hot water is running through a filter into a glass pot or vacuum flask.
- Nutty Tea Tea is not only a refreshing, delicious and healthy beverage, but also one of the most versatile and interesting ingredients.
- Hot Chocolate Hot chocolate is a heated beverage consisting of shaved chocolate, melted chocolate, heated milk.
- Horlicks Horlicks is a malted milk hot drink developed by founders James and William Horlick.
- Boost BOOST® HIGH PROTEIN drink has 15 grams high-quality protein to help maintain muscle and vitamin D to support bone health.
- Cold Coffee There are various brewing methods, with the fundamental division being cold brew – brewing the coffee cold.
- Sweet Lassi Sweet Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices and sometimes fruit.
- Lemon Juice Lemon enjoys a global eminence, thanks to its incredible health benefits.
- Plain Dosa Dosa is a type of pancake from the Indian subcontinent, made from a fermented batter.
- Masala Dosa Masala dosa or masale dose is a variation of the popular South Indian food dosa.
- Mysore Masala Dosa Mysore masala dosa has a red chutney made from red chillies, onion, and garlic applied to the inside of the dosa.
- Mysore Cheese Masala Dosa cheese masala dosa recipe with red chutney.
- Set Dosa (3pc) Set Dosa is the very popular Dosa in south indian restaurants.
- Kali Dosa (2pc) Kali Kindina Dosa is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast.
- Paper Masala Dosa Masala dosa that is popular in south indian restaurants and hotels is paper masala dosa.
- Paneer Masala Dosa Paneer Masala Dosa is what happens when South meets North. Dosa is a typical South Indian dish.
- Open Butter Masala Dosa Open Butter Masala Dosa is famous South Indian dish.
(10 am to 3 pm)
- Tomato Rice Delicious south indian tomato rice recipe is slightly spicy.Monday
- Lemon Rice with Masala VadaLemon rice is one of the most commonly made south Indian rice dish.Tuesday
- Ghee Rice Ghee rice is delicious one pot rice made with ghee and spices from the south indian cuisine.Wednesday
- Puliogarai Puliogarai rice dish which is a hot favourite in South India.Thursday
- Bisi-Belle-Bath A cooked rice dish that originated in southern India which is traditionally made with rice, lentils, vegetables, and spices.Friday
- Veg Biryani Veg Biryani is a delicious and aromatic preparation of Rice, Vegetables and spices.Saturday
- Bisi-Belle-Bath Bisi bele bhath is a spicy, rice-based dish with origins in the state of Karnataka, India.Sunday