Kumar Builders herald a legacy of trust and commitment,
Over the decades with almost five decades of experience in the real estate industry and innumerous landmark projects across cities in India, we’ve built a simple promise – we cater to customers from all walks of life and strive to bring more members into the Kumar Builders’ family.
After all, we don’t just build homes. We build trust.
We have come a long way, setting new benchmarks in the construction and real estate with each project being better than the previous one delivered.Build on the tradition of quality and experience we continue our constant endeavor to serve our customers with highest global standards of infrastructure and sustainable amenities to ensure superior quality of life for our customers. We have demonstrate high quality standards in project delivery, best environmental practices and high standard of occupational health and safety measures in construction industry.
VISION & VALUES
To build sustainable and quality real estate redefining – City Skylines and Lifestyle standards, to help build a healthy society. By integrating technology to achieve speed and innovation. Our journeys has unfolded from single building to community housing and then to integrated townships.
Kumar Builders KUL… We Build Trust!!!
IF THE EVOLUTION OF URBAN LIFESTYLE HAD A MIRROR…
The great visionary Late Shri. K.H. Oswal, a first generation entrepreneur laid the foundation of the company as Kumar & Co. on August 15,1966. A pioneering real estate company, it was one of the first to corporatize itself in 90s and started operating under the brand name of Kumar Builders. It set new benchmark in the industry for the city to live in and for other players to live up to.
Today Kumar Builders KUL is one of the oldest and largest real estate development company headquartered in Pune with operations in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore. Kumar Builders KUL stands for a value system that is put into practice in its construction quality, progressive design and proactive customer service. In real estate KUL offers residential and retail spaces across all segments. We also offer large format SEZ and mall spaces both on outright and lease. KUL also undertake bespoke and turnkey projects for commercial use. KUL has also forayed into Healthcare and Education and will soon be launching global curriculum schools across Pune.
Kumar Builders KUL has developed a myriad of commercial and residential projects across Pune, Mumbai, Panchgani, and Bangalore. As things stand today, Kumar Builders KUL has Multiple residential projects including mega township in Pune, numerous ongoing projects in Mumbai, and an exclusive projects in the hill station of Panchgani. Each of these projects stands testimony to our penchant for quality and reliability.
MILESTONES IN OUR JOURNEY, CELEBRATED BEFORE THEIR TIME.
- 1966 First Pedhi in the nichey dukan upar makan style predominant in that period Some of our partnerships go back to as long as 37 years.
- Dignified accommodation for every strata of the society. With the vision of a Slumless India, our first rehabilitation project was Kubera Vihar, Hadapsar in the year 1981.
- Partners in Growth- Our first banking partnership that was a leap of faith was with ICICI was in 1991.
- Gated living- The first gated community of its time in 1994 at Hadapsar, a thoughtful product before its time.
- Goodwill travels miles – In 1994 we were invited into the city of Mumbai, and started our first project in Andheri West called Sukumar Corner which grew to over 47 redevelopment projects.
- A congestion-free city – 1000 shops shifted to one market making an unorganized market into a organized wholesale market. From Ravivar peth to Dhankwadi in 1995.
- Mindset research – In 1996 we conducted a one-of-a-kind survey of all our customers to understand they’re evolving needs.
- Brand Kumar – The first formal identity of Kumar Builders took shape in the year 1999
- First concept housing – From elephant gates painting on ceilings, to traditional jharokhas, a home away from home .
- Our first IT Park in the year 2002 – The Cerebrum. A congruence of intelligence and leadership. The name comes from a thinking part of the mind. We studied the client business to find out their 2 biggest costs are operations and people. Thus, a regal green building with largest floor plate in the city was designed.
- Wow factor – Completed the construction of the first revolving restaurant of Pune in the JM road in the year 2003.
- Started the mall culture in Pune with Future Group in 2003 and ventured into organized retail malls.
- Creating benchmarks – First in Asia to receive the ISO 14001-2004 in the year 2005.
- First in Asia India to get ISO: IMS certification in the year 2002.
- Growth has no boundaries and good work brought fans everywhere – We were invited into the cities of Hyderabad in 2006 , Nagpur in 2008 and Bengaluru in 2010.
- Anthropology at the core- Invited more than 700 customers to design their own homes and their township with Kul Ecoloch in 2007.
- Global mindsets embraced – We open our doors to FDI in 2007 by taking the first investment in our project
- The birth of kul – In the year 2009, Kumar Builders was rebranded as Kul to cater to the evolving society
- World Standards – At Nirvana Hills slumVihar we followed world norms set by World Bank for social funding in the year —- and economic rehabilitation of slums.
- Awarded the Best Developer in Pune in the year 2009.
- Top 10 in India – Listed as one of the top ten developers in the country by Construction world in the year 2009.
- Design Patent – Received the patent for 2BHK slum apartment design where for decades that the rehabilitation scheme gave a room accommodation, though extensive RND under the Chairman himself , KUL designed 2BHK slum apartments.
- Krishi National award in the private sector.
- Golden era for KUL – from 2005 to 2010 we were hailed as market leaders for trend setting homes, milestone deliveries and maximum fructifying partnerships. We delivered maximum flats before where people were struggling to deliver.
Address: Kumar Urban Development Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No.362/3A, Bund Garden Road,
Opp. Pune Central, Shangrila Garden,
Pune – 411 001
Telephone:2041-012-200, 400-060-00 /1/2/3
Fax : 2026-330-584, 4101-2211